Wilkinson parts are some of the industry's best
This Wilkinson Telecaster half bridge meets vintage specs for mounting and will directly replace the common stamped steel bridge when a humbucking pickup is body mounted in place of the original bridge single coil.
The bridge offers the compensated cut brass saddles for better intonation as an upgrade while still retaining the original brass material for tone response, string-thru locations, four screw mounting pattern and pickup location. Includes mounting screws and allen wrench for saddle height adjustment.
- Color: Chrome
- Bridge Material: Stamped Steel
- Compensated Saddle Material: Brass
- 2-1/8" (54mm) String Spacing (un-notched saddles allow spacing to be set at most any standard spacing desired).
- Mounting hole spacing: 27/32 inches (21.50mm)
- Mounting screws and Allen Wrench included
Item Number: WTBSCR