- Full-contact Output Jack with 2 concave ground contacts and 2 concave hot leads
- The Stereo Pure Tone jack contains dual rings for optimal signal and lowest possible noise.
- 100% greater surface area at all contact points creates a more stable connection; thus, high and low frequencies are greatly improved creating a much more balanced sound while eliminating frequency spikes.
- The Pure Tone jack allows for increased current handling at 500 volts for high current applications.
- Tensioned design locks cable securely in place while the increased metal mass carries more signal.